PLEASE NOTE THIS APPLICATION IS CLOSED. WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
Are you looking for a collaborative team environment?? Need experience with an award-winning, fast-paced agency? Want an opportunity to work from home?? Then our Web Content Manager position offers a rewarding opportunity.
If you are a creative self-starter with excellent writing, editing, communication, organization and WordPress skills, then we want you to apply. A background, or solid understanding, of the legal industry is a requirement. The job is a full-time position on our content team and will report to the Content Director.
- Content Management –?Serve as project manager on content writing projects, including managing writers, editing content, and spearheading content strategy.
- Web Management –?Serve as project manager on web design projects, including gathering and organizing content assets, setting up WordPress files and cataloging site redirects. Work directly with clients to help identify site goals, content structure and execution plan. Collaborate closely with design, development and internet marketing teams.
- Writing/Editing –?Research, write and edit content, including blogs, law firm practice pages, press releases, media pitches, social media posts, and create content hubs for law firm clients. Edit articles, guest blogs, forum articles, Q&A answers and other content on behalf of clients.
- Content Strategy and Analysis?– Contribute to content direction, strategy, and idea generation and perform site content analysis.
- Consulting –?Consult with clients regarding?best practices for content, blogging, usability and information architecture.
- Content Audits –?Perform content audits and quality control on content aspects of websites.
- Content Outreach –?Research and target publications for client media placement opportunities. Establish and maintain relationships with reporters and editors from media outlets
- Blog Management –?Manage internal blog program and assist with internal social media and blogging initiatives
- Florida and Colorado applicants only
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Writing, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field with high GPA;
- 3+ years of experience writing and editing web copy, preferably for the legal industry;
- 3+ years of project management experience;
- Excellent written, copy editing and proofreading skills (a pre-employment writing/editing test is required);
- Superior verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in GoogleDocs and Google Spreadsheets;
- Proficiency in WordPress and text-based CMS/HTML editors;
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects;
- Extreme attention to detail;
- Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities;
- Can-do attitude in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- Understanding of SEO best practices;
- Law degree or legal background preferable;
- Location: Must be in Colorado, Florida or Pennsylvania.
Full Time Benefits:
- 35-hour work week! Yes, we value free time.
- Remote, work 100% from home
- Salaried position with bonuses and raises based on performance at year end
- Paid vacation and sick days each year, plus 10 holidays
- Medical, Life, Dental, and Disability Insurance (Short/Long)
- 13 weeks Maternity Leave (Short-Term Insurance)
- Simple IRA with 2% employer contribution
How to Apply:
Please send an email to careers [at] paperstreet.com with your name, contact info, a short email cover letter telling us about yourself, a PDF resume, and your salary requirements.? Please note we only accept PDFs. If you send an attachment other than a PDF we will not open it.? Please, no phone calls. We will reach out to interested candidates only.?